It takes strong project management to execute commercial painting projects. Luckily this is the backbone of our company. Total Care Services team structure, delivery process, and communication is ideal for commercial buildings and managed properties, including hospitals, assisted living and private medical practices; vertical structures and office buildings; multi-family housing; retail outlets, factories and warehouses. Safety is important to us; we use fall protection systems when climbing tall ladders or working in areas beyond a certain height. This protects workers from injury and ensures you don’t have to worry about an accident or injury occurring on your property.
Additionally, each project has a dedicated project manager and job site supervisor to make sure the work is managed effectively–and to report back progress and information you need about the site. Efficiency is paramount: we schedule projects for minimal distraction and disruption making the process run smoothly for everyone involved.
Several reasons to repaint your commercial building:
1. Re-paint commercial office building interior hallways, due to high traffic
2. Re-paint building exterior, due to new company graphic color scheme
3. Re-paint building ceiling to brighten up the work area,
4. Re-paint building making way for new tenant in retail space
5. Re-paint commercial office structure for aesthetic reasons